Friday 4 May 2007

The Urges have gone.

It seems strange, but since the experiment has finished, I no longer get the urge to use my phone. Infact I tend to accidently leave it at home, or or worse, let the battery run down so much it turns its self off. The weirdest part of this is, that during the experiment its self, I was craving the use of my phone. I think I've said before, when you know you shouldn't do something, it makes you want it even more. A bit like when you're on a diet and you crave chocolate.

The only habit which seems to have returned at the same level as it was before, is my constant checking of facebook and myspace. I check Facebook at leave twice a day, and myspace, probably about six times a day. I don't even know why I do it any more. Out of habit I suppose, there is no reason.

I'm going to assume for now, that I have been caught in the whirlwind of online networking websites, just like any other person my age, and eventually, i'll grow out of it all together. Until then it doesn;t bother, me, it's certainly not taking over my life. If I can go a week without it, I'm sure I can go longer.

Shel x

No comments: