Sunday 6 May 2007

Returning to normal...

I think I'm getting back into a more normal routine now,I'm using my phone more frequently. Although I've hardly used Myspace in the last few days, I think the novelty of having it back, may be wearing off. I just can't really be bothered at the moment, and I've also been really busy. I seem to have got more of a social life in the past two weeks, I've been going out more, seeing my friends more. I was concerned this experiment may effect my communication with the outside world, but the only effect it's had is possitive.

Tomorrow morning will be my final post on here, my fortnight of blogging will be over, and I will be able to summerize the past two weeks and how it's effected my life.

The past two days I think I've been using my phone quite wreaklessly. I seem to be calling everyone, maybe I'm making up for lost time. I've been speaking to people I haven't spoken to in ages. It's been nice to catch up with everyone. I've told all the people I've spoken to about my experiment, and they were all really impressed with how I managed. Many were surprised I didn;t give up on the first day. I think I'm simply lucky that it was a busy week, and for the times I didn't already have plans, I managed to keep myself ammused.

Shel x

No comments: