Tuesday 24 April 2007

The first few hours...

Upon waking up, I reached for my phone out of instinct. To call my mum and see how she was this morning and ask after my little sister. As soon as I had it in my grasp I remembered, and put it back down.

It's been like this all morning. Constantly reminding myself. But I'm doing well, I haven't caved in. This is the first time I've been online today, so the urges to check my myspace haven't yet, but I'm sure by this evening i'll want to know how many messeges I've got. But I'll just have to wait another week to find out.

Before I left the house to go up the road I switched my phone off and put it in my drawer. This is where it will stay, that way I can't see it, so I'm not tempted to use it.

Well I've got to shoot off to a shorthand lecture. I'll update you on my progress later.

Shel x

13 hrs 47 mins without technoglical communication.

No comments: